Advanced Preventative Maintenance
Advanced Preventive Maintenance is a data-driven approach to managing fleet PM schedules. Dynamic, performance-based PM interval recommendations for each vehicle helps fleets maximize the efficiency of maintenance operations and resources and reduce Total Cost of Ownership.
Using connected data analytics through OnCommand® Connection, Advanced Preventive Maintenance is an all-makes capable service that enables proactive and flexible maintenance interval management for each individual vehicle based on vehicle performance from the last oil change. The result is smarter maintenance spending and a lower overall Total Cost of Ownership.
- Integrated with multiple telematics service providers (including Geotab, Omnitracs and PeopleNet) and is capable of supporting all-makes fleets
- “Due soon” and “Past Due” alerts enable fleets to prioritize and track maintenance scheduling
- Data delivered where and when you need it
- OnCommand Connection portal provides reporting and estimated PM spend savings (currently supports LT and RH only)
- International 360 portal supports all makes and creates alerts when PM intervals are coming soon and past due
- APIs available to deliver data directly to your fleet maintenance system