The Most Driver Centric Truck From Sea To Shining Sea
Unparalleled Driver Appeal
- A redesigned one-piece side window affords the driver a learer line of sight.
- A column-mounted gear shifter allows drivers to keep their eyes on the road.
- Standard LED headlamps improve night vision.
- A more powerful HVAC system delivers better defrosting and demisting.
- An all-new interior offers an improved ergonomic design, including better elbow room, hip room and legroom.
- Armrest height was adjusted and the opening angle of the door was increased to improve entry and exit of the vehicle.
- The all-new premium gauge cluster
Offers monitoring of real-time fuel economy and provides other important alerts in clear sight.
- Switches are grouped by frequency of use to make them more intuitive to ﬁnd.
- New displays assure every instrument is readable in any type of lighting.
- Horn cord was relocated back to its traditional, intuitive position.
- Bendix® Wingman® Advantage™ Collision Mitigation comes standard.
Unrivaled Fuel Efficiency
Upgraded aerodynamic features on the new International® LT™ Series include:
- Longer side extenders that shorten the trailer gap.
- Aero-contoured hood, fender, wheel opening and chassis skirts.
- Enhanced three-piece front bumper.
- The LT Series achieves up to a 7%improvement in fuel efficiency.
- New LED headlamps and fog lamps deliver brighter light and intensity.
- Tough new polycarbonite headlight lenses protect against breakage.
- Cab wiring includes all-new harnessing and an in-cab power distribution module that is inside the truck, away from the elements.
- A new single canister after-treatment system is up to 60% smaller and 40% lighter.
- After-treatment system is also simpliﬁed for quicker servicing.