SEARCH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
New Truck Sales Associate
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Insurance
- Team Outings - Fishing, Golfing
- Family Envirionment
- Paid Time Off Program
- Excellent Culture
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and beneﬁts to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Previous truck sales experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
Work with us: Apply NowNew Truck Sales Associate-Houston, TX