Improve Your Cash Flow and Vehicle Uptime
How can you unlock the equity that’s tied up in your truck fleet?
Idealease can show you the money. Our Ownership Transition program will help you release the cash that is sitting in your truck fleet and improve your service to your customers.
Let’s do the math. Using our Acquisition Analysis software, we can show you the true cost of truck ownership and the reasons that more than half of today’s private carriers have converted from ownership to leasing. We will develop an ownership buyout offer for your current truck fleet that can include: new trucks, flexible terms, a maintenance plan to improve vehicle uptime, a guaranteed used truck value, and a financial structure that meets your EBITDA, EBIT, ROA, and ROI goals.
A typical private fleet in ownership has 10% to 30% more vehicles than needed. With a Full Service Lease, your vehicles are well maintained, allowing you to significantly reduce the number of trucks you operate, lower your operating costs and keep your promises to your customers.
LEASING IS A SOLUTION YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO IGNORE.
Commercial truck ownership is getting more challenging and costly to manage every day. Consider transitioning to a Full Service Lease and improve your financial ratios. Your lenders and/or shareholders will thank you. The fact is that for most well-run businesses, full service leasing is a superior financial and operational alternative to ownership. Take a minute to sit down with an Idealease Account Manager. We will put you in the driver’s seat with facts that will help you make the best long-term financial decision for your business.
The Ownership Transition Four Step Process:
- 1. LEASE PROGRAM OPTIONS
- We will help you select the best leasing option for your business. If you want to keep your vehicles off your balance sheet, a Full Service Lease (also known as an operating lease) is a great option. If you need to own your own trucks for tax reasons or the truck application, our Full Service Equity Lease (also known as a capital lease) is the right choice.
- 2. FLEET VALUATION ASSESSMENT
- We will analyze the age, size and configuration of your fleet. We can purchase your trucks and replace them with new vehicles or lease them back to you. If replacement trucks are needed, Idealease will ensure that we order the right trucks for your application.
- 3. MAINTENANCE PROGRAM SELECTION
- If you have trucks that are less than a year old and the spec is correct for the application, we may offer our Guaranteed Maintenance program. For older equipment that meets terms and conditions, we may offer a maintenance program where all services are billed as work is performed.
- 4. RELATIONSHIP ORIENTATION
- We will meet with your key personnel to review our support services and detail the road map to Ownership Transition. Ownership Transition can be new concept so setting our mutual expectations upfront is critical to building a successful relationship that helps you serve your customers even better.
Unlock the equity in your truck fleet and improve your service to your customers. You can count on our expert Idealease Account Manager to show you the true cost of ownership and explain the advantages of a fleet buyout and a Full Service Lease. Our responsive service will help keep your business running smoothly, allowing you to focus even more attention on serving your customers and growing your business.
Contact your local Idealease Account Manager to learn more about Ownership Transition or visit us online www.Idealease.com.