Full Service Lease
A Better Alternative to Truck Ownership!
Do you really want to be in the transportation business?
Commercial truck ownership is getting more challenging and costly to manage every day. A Full Service Lease (FSL) from Idealease allows you to pay even more attention to serving your customers and growing your business.
For most well-run businesses, truck leasing is a superior financial and operational alternative because your cash flow improves, your truck uptime improves, and your transportation costs are more consistent.
With an Idealease Full Service Lease, you get industry-leading vehicles that are backed by superior maintenance and services like 24/7 Roadside Assistance. Our professional vehicle maintenance improves vehicle uptime at a fixed and guaranteed monthly cost.
The Idealease Fsl Includes:
Improved Cash Flow And Credit Conservation
- No additional capital outlay required—no down payment of any kind.
- Use the Idealease line of credit and conserve your credit lines for revenue producing assets.
Fixed And Guaranteed Maintenance Costs
- Lowest life cycle costs on a consistent monthly basis.
- All predictable maintenance parts and labor.
- Comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
- All predictable tire repair and replacement.
No Disposal Concerns
- Return vehicle at the end of term, and replace it with a new truck or tractor.
Idealnet 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Trained Idealease staff answer calls ‘live’ 24/7.
- 1-800-ID LEASE helps drivers deal with vehicle breakdowns,lock-outs, emergency permit requirements, fuel or hazmat cleanups.
- Idealease service network has more than 430 locations and 34,000 truck stops, tire repair centers, and service stations throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Receive Priority Service at more than 430 locations.
- Your vehicle will receive immediate service in priority service bays where expert technicians are ready to diagnose and repair issues if a mechanical failure occurs.
- Idealease customers have experienced over 98% vehicle uptime since 2005.
These Optional Programs Are Available To All Idealease Customers:
24/7 Roadside Assistance
You can rely on Idealnet, 24/7 Roadside Assistance from Idealease, to get your driver back on the road as quickly possible when they have a vehicle breakdown,lock-out, or emergency permit requirement, or when they need a fuel or hazmat cleanup.
One call to 1-800-ID LEASE puts your driver in touch with a trained Idealnet service coordinator, never a telephone recording. The vast Idealnet service network includes more than 430 community-based Idealease service locations and 34,000 truck stops, tire repair centers, and service stations throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Fuel Tax Reporting And Fuel Purchasing Programs
Idealease Fleet Services provide efficient vehicle licensing, legalization, and U.S. fuel tax reporting. Our Idealease Fleet Services Fuel Card eliminates most of the paperwork for tracking, trip reports, and fuel tax receipts. The card is accepted at more than 43,000 fueling locations in North America, and it has no transaction fee.
Safety And Compliance
Idealease is the leader in safety and compliance training. Idealease offers the most current information and training available today, including extensive coverage of the ever-changing and complex CSA regulations.
Telematics services are utilized by Idealease customers for a variety of reasons. Idealease offers the CyntrX fleet tracking system, which is linked to Navistar’s OnCommand™ Connection Remote Diagnostics system. This system provides a customer portal so you can more efficiently manage your fleet through an integrated vehicle service monitoring system.
Replacement Rental Vehicles
Idealease offers a full range of industry- leading vehicles including: day cabs and sleeper tractors, dry and refrigerated straight trucks, stake body trucks, and specialized equipment (such as yard tractors, wet line kits, and more).
There is a better alternative to truck ownership. Idealease can show you why leasing is a superior financial and operational alternative to ownership, allowing you to focus even more attention on serving your customers and growing your business.
Contact your local Idealease Account Manager to learn more or visit us online www.Idealease.com.